Our partners prefer BGI. Our people make sure that we complete projects on time, the right way. From transportation hubs to medical facilities, we rely on the leadership, talents, and drive of our employees to deliver timely and quality projects. Are you interested in becoming a part of our team? If so, start building your career with us today.
We are looking for a Senior Project Scheduler to use their experience and ability to lead planning & scheduling efforts on multiple projects. They are also expected to contribute to Corporate Initiatives including but not limited to training development and delivery, data analytics, trend identification and reporting. They will report to the Regional Scheduling Manager.
- Understand and implement accepted Planning & Scheduling Best Practices
- Analyze drawings, specifications, and statements of work in the preparation and acceptance of usable Baseline schedules for construction.
- Monitor multiple project schedules being developed and updated by Operations staff and provide guidance as necessary.
- Interact with the Operations team and represent BGI and its partners in the best manner to owners, subcontractors, and their representatives.
- Develop conceptual bid and proposal schedules with executive management and present to selection committees if required.
- Facilitate Pull Planning and the Last Planner System to capture detailed project plans.
- Utilize analytics to identify and report on project trends.
- Effectively cost and manpower load schedules for use them during the execution of the project.
- Evaluate the actual construction status relative to proposed plan.
- Analyze and communicate the impact of changes to schedule.
- Prepare and defend Time Impact Analyses per recommended practices by commonly accepted standards.
- Travel to project sites.
- Develop and deliver specialized Planning, Scheduling and other Project Controls training
- Critique, create, and recommend improvements to departmental policies and procedures.
- Be responsible for special projects and other departmental duties as necessary.
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management or a related discipline.
- 7+ years scheduling experience on commercial construction projects.
- Proven success implementing strategic initiatives.
- Detail oriented and can manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment with minimal guidance.
- Skilled at developing and maintaining relationships with owners, subcontractors, senior leaders and project teams.
- High degree of initiative, personal responsibility, and integrity.
- Advanced proficiency in Primavera (P6) software.
- Learning Agility
- Communication skills to relate to people at all levels.
- Ability to identify motivations of others.
- Ability to bring out other people’s potential and talents
The Baines Group, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity (“EEO”) employer. All hiring and employment decisions are made without regard to a person’s race, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, veteran status and any other status or characteristic covered by an applicable federal, state or local EEO law. An employer may not require or demand as a condition of employment, prospective employment or continued employment that an individual submit to or take a lie detector or similar test. An employer who violates this law is guilty of a misdemeanor and subject to a fine not to exceed $100.
In compliance with our General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) all submitted applications are held for a period of six (6) months. You may request the removal of any online documents by contacting us.